Academics:

Student Engagement:

3rd Floor, MET Complex, Gen Arun Kumar Vaidya Chowk, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-22-26440080, +91-22-26529231

Great First Impression
Jun 22, 2006 01:34 PM 10224 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

My son recently took the MET entrance test for admission to the mass communication course. Boy! Was I impressed!

We went to the College a day earlier to know the exact whereabouts of the institute. The security guys didn't let me walk on the lawn over the parapet -- which is apparently maintained by the institute. Well, they didn't even let me enter the premises of the institute to get the feel of the place.They said visitors were not allowed. When I told them that my son was appearing for a test the next day and that we had come to check out the place -- well, he said, your son can come exactly here tomorrow and we shall guide him to the room where the test is to take place. I sure was impressed by the Pentagonic security.

The next morning the arrangements for the admission test were impeccable -- from the entry-queue to the class-room arrangements to even the coffee and snacks served there.

Yet another impressive feature was the mammoth, modern building. Boy! it sure was impressive and imposing. All the classrooms are a/c. The furniture and fixures are excellent

Good show MET! If my son gets admission there, I'd be happy to send him there for his further studies.

To reach MET we had to say opposite Lilavati Hospital. There will come a time when to reach Lilavati hospital one will say opposite MET.

Write a Review on Mumbai Educational Trust-Mumbai