Academics:

Student Engagement:

3rd Floor, MET Complex, Gen Arun Kumar Vaidya Chowk, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-22-26440080, +91-22-26529231

MET's MCA
May 29, 2006 11:05 AM 9792 Views
(Updated Aug 07, 2006 08:21 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I have done my MCA from MET (2002-2005) batch. On reading some of the reviews posted here, I was compelled to add my own.

The feelings of ex-students of MET are harsh but nonetheless justified.

The decision to do an MCA is a very important one, as it not only involves locking ones time, but also putting in a lot of efforts and money.

For any person with a decent ambition, it is hurtful to see the world go past in leap frogs, whilst he/she remain in college doing some futile and ridiculous pursuits in the name of education.

We the successful IT professionals of today (Ex-students of MET) almost unanimously agree, that the years we spent at MET pursuing MCA were filled with frustration and disappointment.

Outlining the events that made us feel the way we did, would take a patient writer and an even more patient reader.

Also our comments are focused only on the way “MCA” is conducted at MET. So all the PG’s etc.. need not take it personally.

If parents and students / to be students of MET’s MCA today, feel that they are getting theirs moneys worth, then we are happy to know that our college has changed for the better.

My feelings(I'am sure I speak for most ex-students) which can be summed as follows.

I wish I never have to interact with the Administration staff at MET’s MCA again.

I wish I never have to attend those lectures where we had to sit like captive audiences and nod our heads to a tirade of crap.

Pay hefty fees and yet be treated like some beggar time and again.

For the Railway concession form

For the Library Book

For the Library deposit

For the Semester mark sheetsTo get 10/12 th Certificates back

Also I wish nobody feel the way we do about MET, and the best way to ensure that is not by doing your MCA here.

MET proudly flaunts : As sharp as you can get ….etc..

Most of us know MET as “My Education in Trouble”

Write a Review on Mumbai Educational Trust-Mumbai