Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Very good place to chill out with friends
Sep 04, 2015 02:06 PM 14593 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

It was in late September that I decided to go to some quiet and serene hill station around bangalore by CAR. I managed to get 3 more of my friend to join with me for this weekend trip. I scouted for some places and then finalized Chikamanglur and surrounding hill stations like Baba Budan Giri and Kemenagudi which is approx 280 km from banaglore

We left early morning around 7am from Hebbal and by 12pm we were in Chikamaglur. Our route was via Tumkur and Neelmangala. Road was very good. From Chikamaglur which is a coffee town we decided to first venture Baba budan giri whhich is a hilly terain. To our surprise there was not much traffic and very few people around which made our journey much more enjoyable.

Then we went to kemenagudi but since it was late evening so decided to halt for the night in one of the home stay which was around 1000 per person and very good place to stay.

Next morning we went to Kemanagudi and surrounding water falls. Place was amazing with clouds hovering all around and quite serene and calm.

Wil llike to recommend this place to everyone.

Next time though we would like to stay for more time and enjoy more place around this area.

Mullayanagiri - Chikmagalur