Ease of Use:

kerala India
Awesome conditioner
Nov 23, 2011 08:00 PM 4398 Views

Ease of Use:

When we were growing up. there was only one Chik shampoo and UltraDoux conditioner. Now lots of options are available for conditioners. I was never a conditioner girl and my hair had not so much problems but gradually I too got on the conditioner wagon.

This amazing conditioner is not available anywhere in Kerala, I think. Still I am writing this review cause this is the most amazing conditioner that I have ever used in my life. It cost some 100 bucks only. It had a wonderful aroma, so creamy and it managed my frizzy hair beautifully. I dont know why the company stopped making(i am not sure) such an amazing product as its not just me, I have seen so many people raving about this product on the net. And the quantity was in a tube and lasted for long time also. That same company is now making horrible conditioners like the Livon one. Please bring back Mrs. Marino. it was awesome especially for frizzy, dry hair.I have tried so many others but this was the best.

Mrs. Marino