Plot:

Cinematography:

hyderabad India
A Complete Washout
Jun 23, 2005 07:48 AM 1594 Views
(Updated Jun 24, 2005 10:27 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

CAST

Brad Pitt,Angelina Jolie

I was waiting for weeks to watch this very promising movie.I went to a theatre with no decent A.C and I think I saw a mouse in the theatre.And what did I get to see?Apart from some good dry humor and few good action scenes,the film was a complete washout.

John Smith(Brad Pitt) and Jane Smith(Angelina Jolie) are Assasins who are forced to keep their identities a secret,even from eachother.They lead a dull&drab live together , as shown in the opening scene(a visit to a marriage counseller).

But they and their bosses(unfortunately!) discover their true identites after they both screw up on mission to kill a man.Now that their cover is blown,they are ordered to kill eachother within the next 48 hours.

This movie apart from some mindless action manages to tickle your funny bone.I especially liked the car chase part where Jane and John come out clean about their selves in middle of a shootout.Especially the part in which Jane admits that her parents are dead and John asks ''Who was the man who gave you away at the wedding''.

To which Jane replies ''A paid actor''.

The ending was very tame.I was left with ''Is that it???''But this movie is a must watch for Jolie fans.I never saw her look so beautiful.Pitt of course is Pitt.

Mr and Mrs Smith Movie