Plot:

Cinematography:

Warroad United States
Great Action/Comedy Movie!
Nov 08, 2005 03:08 AM 1338 Views
(Updated Nov 08, 2005 03:08 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

The movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith was a great action-packed thriller. It had a great balance of both humor and adventure. There was never a dull moment watching this movie; you were either sitting on the edge of your seat or holding your sides from laughing. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie pulled off a very stunning performance. Both have done very wonderful performances in their careers but working together on this movie was the best idea anybody could come up with. It was one of the best performances I've watched from any actors. I went to this movie with my sister and was surprised when she liked it as well. She usually doesn't like action movies. We both loved the camera effects in this movie. The director knew exactly where he wanted each shot from and the final cut was fantastic. I loved the plot in this movie; it kept it flowing and was worth watching. I would recommend anybody who loves comedy/action movies to see this movie. It is definitely one I would love to buy and add to my collection of movies. I wouldn't have minded going to it again in the theater. There is definitely no better way to watch a movie as great as this than on the big screen.

Mr and Mrs Smith Movie