Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

West Gate Mall, 4th Floor, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi, DL

+91-11-41118111, +91-9650190040

Not recommended
Oct 06, 2018 10:18 PM 2570 Views (via Mobile)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I had terrible experience here. I went there for the first time. Firstly, it's in westgate mall., Which itself doesn't deserve to be called "a mall". There is nothing. The Place is really unhygienic, secluded n it gives you a thought about your place selection. We reached to audi, took our seats, our seats were in the last row middle seats near the projector space above & there was another similar small square shaped space above last row. We did not face any issue during the whole movie. Just it was about to end when something fall on my mom's head from that upper space(if I guess right), then it fell on my lap. I felt something weird n shook off my hand., I switched on my phone's flash but found nothing. It might be anything, but what I felt was a rat. It's nails scratched my hand. I complained about it to the manager, he just said sorry after believing that something was there, , but he did nothing. I went there with my mom to spend some good time but i experienced something really weird n horrible, which i have never faced in any movie theatre. I request you guys please don't go this terrible place, ..not alteast with family. I really regret it.

Movietime - Raja Garden - Delhi