Best review site
Nov 20, 2018 09:59 AM 1246 Views

MouthShut_Official Cares

MouthShut_Official is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Hii Everyone,

This website is 100% genuine. People write their views and post same in this site which becomes helpful whether they have to buy that product or not. It is very difficult to contact the team of mouthshut but it is not a big issue. The reply of mouthshut will come back in just 24 hours which I noticed.

As This is the site for checking the review it is very helpful to all the buyers. It aslo pay to write down the review but this facility is too poor we get the money from this site but the money realized by writing down the view is very low and the process to converts MS points to cash is also very hard. This site doesn't pay quick money it is too slow.

The review we were going to write should not be of copied content and we must have to share our true experience. We have not to use abusive language. The design of this site is perfect by just recognizing the picture on can understand what it means. The one thing which I dislike about this site is that the process is very slow.

Proof:

I have write down the reviews but it is not approved I have not copied it it is my own experience. Check the photo attached with this review.

THANKS!