Don't give your mobile number to Mouthshut SPAM
Aug 15, 2011 03:42 PM 4417 Views

MouthShut_Official Cares

MouthShut_Official is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Don't give your mobile number to Mouthshut SPAMMER

I am really annoyed & irritated with this spam sms getting from this site. And there is no option to remove my mobile number or unsubscribe from list. What a poor system. Also I sent emails and M2M to Faisal, CEO many number of times and he don't care. Still I am getting spam everyday. Mouthshut is violating the India's all TRA rules & regulations and spamming its members by SMS & email. I already registered for DND(Do Not Disturb) and still Mouthshut is sending me all spam. Everyday minimum 3-4 unwanted SMS.

I request to Mouthshut.com to kindly remove my membership and delete my mobile number from your database to avoid further problems for you. I am really pissed off. Thinking of goto consumer court. Because my service provider Airtel cannot do anything for this. This is really annoying. I am now going to write 100s of reviews about MouthShut.com. You are not eligible to run a site like this. YOU ARE GIVING VERy BAD SERVICE..!

MouthShut.com