Kongba Kshetri Leikai, Imphal East, Manipur India
Amazing App
Feb 25, 2018 09:01 AM 1296 Views (via Android App)

MouthShut_Official Cares

MouthShut_Official is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I have an account at MouthShut.com. I know about MouthShut from the youtube and its really amazing. I never expect this kind of application before. This platform provides me to express my personal experience in any field such as online shopping, about a product, about a mobile application etc. Most interesting, for my expression I got points.

Why I have to join Mouthshut.com :

It provides a platform, where you can express your personal experience about using any product or online store and their services. Your review may not be important to you but it will help many others. You can write positive or negative review about any product based on your personal experience. If you buy a product from the online store which is not worth to buy then you can simply express your personal experience. After reading your expression other will stop buying that product or they will think 100 times before buying that product. MouthShut also provides points for your reviews. For every approved positive review it provides 20 points and for every approved negative review it provides 30 points and 1 point is worth ₹1.

MouthShut.com