Coimbatore
MY EXPERIENCE WITH MOUTH SHUT
May 25, 2018 04:55 PM 1366 Views

MouthShut_Official Cares

MouthShut_Official is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Hai friends today I am going to share my personal experience about mouthshut.com. it is a user generated content and consumer review app. It is an such a wonderful website ever I know. It gives a very strong platform to earn money. Mouthshut website founded in 2000. The website hosts review of restaurant, bank, movie, travel etc. 8 lakhs things are listed in Mouthshut.we can write an review on any thing at any time. They provide a user id and password for user. We can login use that id and password for login process. In this app 1 ms point equal to 1 rupee. We can earn 20 ms points for positive review and 40 ms points for a negative review. After the writting review we can share our review in social medias like facebook and twitter. We can only transfer the money to our bank account. Ms point reaches 500 we can transfer the to our bank account. Mouthshut is an only most trusted app ever I know.

MouthShut.com