Jodhpur India
Good platform for increasing knowledge and earning
Dec 07, 2018 03:26 PM 1352 Views

MouthShut_Official Cares

MouthShut_Official is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I just got to know about Mouthshut.com few days ago and I started writing reviews. By writing review I got to know about the art of writing reviews. Basically you should know some basics of writing reviews. I got to know about negative thoughts & reviews of mouthshut. They are those people whose reviews ate constantly rejected. Their review was rejected that they don't know how to write reviews and they don't get any revenue then they just tells negative things that mouthshut don't works. Even my most of the reviews are rejected but this does not means that mouthsut don't works. Then I finds and realises my mistakes and next time I keep in mind of them. What all you need to do is just WRITE LEARN AND WRITE. Then after some time you will see that your reviews are not rejected and you generate a good amount of revenue.

Overall a good company who is taking efforts to improve.

MouthShut.com