Motorola

MOTOROLA ONE POWER IS NOT A GOOD PHONE !
Jun 23, 2019 10:48 AM 2887 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 23, 2019 05:33 PM)

After a lot of research I bought a MotorolaOnePower android phone on the 14th(14th Jun 2019), the phone has major defects.

When I set it on 4G, the signal strength is extremely low, call drops and voice cracking too have surfaced. It's got nothing to do with the cellular network or signal strength. I've observed with more than a dozen people, who are using the same cellular network provider's sim but with a non Motorola handset, the signal strength and the network is full, but in my handset, i.e., the MotorolaOnePower the signal strength is very weak. On testing further, by inserting sim cards of other network providers like Jio & Airtel, the problem is the same, i.e., weak network. To confirm, I've also inserted my sim card in different phones, I've noticed that the network is strong.

Subsequently, I got in touch with Motorola, and all they do is send email after email giving me troubleshooting tips which are stupid and juvenile. They do not want to accept that there are defects in their products. They are not at all interested in providing after sales service to their customers. Their service centres are very few and outsourced to third parties, they do not have bonafide service centers. If you want to take an appointment with their service centres, they don't pick up calls. Motorola makes only tall claims to entice customers.

I've also noticed a lag on the "back button" on several occasions.

The battery is ok, but not what they claim, it lasts for 1 and half days with moderate use.

DON'T FALL FOR THE GOOD REVIEWS ON FORUMS AND YOUTUBE. THEY ARE ALL PAID AND FALSE !

Motorola One Power