Motorola

Delhi India
Mobile with lots of flaws in it......
Jan 18, 2018 09:09 AM 924 Views (via Android App)

Hello Guys today I am gonna share my view on Motorola Moto Z2 play which I used it around 1 year and my experience of using it is not so good actually I feel looted as comapre to the features they offer in return of price I paid.i bought it from Flipkart which I paid a decent price around Rs29, 000 for 64Gb memory with 4Gb Ram.

Its look is just at the mediocre level as this brand other less price mobile as compare to this have also a same look.Its offers 13Mp camera and 5 Mp front camera which is good actually but in day time online and its become worst when it come to Night photoshoot.In the starting time of using it after 1 month of purchasing it gives the problem of Hanging and other issue.Its sound quality is also not good as well.Its not good to purchase it as compare ot price.

Guys if you looking for mobile in this range then please purchase some good mobile instead of it.

Motorola Moto Z2 Play