Motorola

Mannargudi India
Awesome phone
Jan 17, 2018 02:16 PM 945 Views

Hi friends, today I am going to share my thoughts on the moto G4 plus 16 GB mobile. As we all aware of the moto is the super brand in the online market and having a great popularity in india. Its cos is around 14k and in this price range it is wonderful mobile ever.

It having great features which fulfills your all the necessary needs. Its comes with the 2 GB RAM with 16GB in built storage and having dual camera quad core 1.5 GHZ qualcomm snapdragon processor which never lacks your mobile while playing games on it.

It fingerprint sensor as well as having latest android version marshmellow 6.0 . sound quality is wonderful as well as camera quality is also more than enough. style and design is quite average as its does not having the mat finishing on the back side. User interface is so user friendly and very easy to access. It has a 3000mah battery power which is quite enough to play games on this and its never heated

looks and feel is really super and it a perfect mobile in this price range. So I would like to recommend this device to all who wants to buy mobile under 15k and you will definitly get the value of money. I hope my review will help you to find best option.

Motorola Moto G4 Plus 16GB