Motorola

guntur India
Moto - choto
Apr 06, 2019 06:35 PM 624 Views

I baught it before a month and I have been using it for a months and it contains some positives and somes negatives too.Moto E4 Plus is a good phone but comes with only one variant which is of 32 GB of storage and 3 GB of ram. I think we can get other phones with more storage at the same price. It has a very bad camera with just 13 mega pixel of camera with f 2.0 aperture which is not so good. Though it comes with 5000 mah battery life, it weighs 198 grams and its width is 77.5 millimetres which is more.It also runs with 1.3 GHz quad core processor, which is not so latest and it runs with snap dragon 427 which is also not latest, it has only 5 mp front facing camera which is too bad. It runs with android 7.1.1 OS which is not so latest and does not get many updates in time. It has a display with 720x1280 pixels with which is only HD without FHD or super amelod display. I hope we can find a better smart phone in this price range.

Motorola Moto E4 Plus