Motorola

Mp India
Not worthy
Feb 08, 2018 04:50 PM 1102 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Feb 09, 2018 06:50 PM)

Hello moto. Motorola moto E 2nd generation phone is a expensive phone according to its specification. It creates lot of problem such as bad sound quality, camera is too bad, but the top problem is that it hang very much.I have bought it for my grandmother as she want a medium size phone and at that time I think to go with this one and actually I went wrong choice.Just because I believed the Motorola company and I bought it for 6, 999 some two years ago .It doesn't contain good specification.It has 1gb ram8gb rom5mp back camera and only 0.3 mp front camera ( bad) It has two colours black and white , I have white oneIt has 2400 mah battery backup which isauite good but it is not removable ( problem) .It hang anytime even I don't use it for awhole day and just touch it for calling anybody it creates problem.It doesn't make any kind of sense because in 7000 you have many other options present everywhere.

Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen.)