Motorola

karimnagar India
Motorola fire Xt 530
Oct 11, 2015 12:29 PM 3587 Views

I had purchased a Motorola fire XT 530 in june 2012 for rs 11900 from the very beginning the phone tended to heat up and within two months, its display had problems. When I gave it to the service center, they changed its display but the heating problem persisted and with in 20 days, the display started giving problem again . When I gave it to the service centre again, they changed the display but this time the earphones stopped working.

The phone since been lied with service centre for three months and when I contact them  I am told that the mother board has been damaged and its parts are not available. If the phone is damaged they should give me a new phone or return my money after three months they said they will replace the mobile but I have asked for my money and took another company mobile.

Motorola Fire XT 530