Motorola

Motorola C131- Indicom
Dec 30, 2004 12:07 AM 4300 Views
(Updated Dec 30, 2004 12:07 AM)

Hi Guys

Few days back I bought Motorola C131 cell phone. It is an excellent piece for 1150 Rs (box packed) with 1 yr warranty. It can be used for SMS, support smart text entry,unique way to remeber contacts ( I prefer its style over Ericsson and Panasonic). It is very elegent anf attractive at the price of 1150 obviously.

Backlight is a problem area , needs to be rectified by Tata or Motorola .

Games, not to mention are very boring and once u play u wont like to tell anybody that this cell doesn't have games.

You cannot download ringtone, games, pics mesg but I still insist at price of 1150 it is hell of bargaining that again with warranty.

It is very light weight and sound quality is superior.Pressing buttons is a bit notchy but again the thing called money peeps in.

Overall I wud like to say if u dont wanna invest now in an expensive and advanced cell then this will be a good handset..

I have tried using this CDMA handset with GSM ... it didnt give any error but it is not able to dial no...

I'm working on this .... If I succeed I will inform you on the same forum....

If it works for both ... then it is goin to be the best buy for entry level market cellphone...

Sunil