Motorola

Good but Not good Enuff
Mar 29, 2004 09:51 PM 5112 Views
(Updated Mar 29, 2004 09:51 PM)

Well we cant ask for more with the price demanded..I liked almost everything in this piece(motorola c131) but the only thing which broke my heart was when I learnt that ringtones cant be downloaded to this piece.. I am very fond of ringtones and this was a major setback for me..

I agree that The backlighting is very poor compared to nokia pieces.The battery life is also less. The ringer is not that audible , even sms's are a real exotic. The buttons are hard enuff. The vibration is not upto the mark..There is no picture message, games are just two and not worth mentioning..there is no proper dictionary for SMS..And reliance had made the service ven more pathetic..No doubt the range is good but we cant send SMS to any contests..it says Invalid number..We cant SMS trump service It again shows the same messages..I tried to download a few ringtones from 8888 It again shows the same message..Well all this had made me feel really sad...But I could have still managed had it allowed ringtones to be downloaded...If anyone finds that this is possible please email me I would be really thankful..

The Phone is good by looks but not the service..besides reliance doesnt even update the Charges automatically..I have to wait the other day to check what my real balance is..This is Pathetic service...

Motorola C131