Promptness:

Worst after Sales Experience Ever
Mar 16, 2018 11:59 AM 24724 Views
(Updated Mar 16, 2018 11:58 AM)

Promptness:

I opened trading account with Motilal Oswal(MOSL). in January I got calls from cust. care executives till one week(# I was novice to investment and trading) made loss in first 5 days of trading(every trade). then suggested to buy TGS software(for around 24, 000/- in three installments) and told it will increase the probability of success. again made loss(with advisor guidance) so I stopped doing anything.

after three months started getting SMS telling money in account is Negative. then called to Helpline no.

Problems:

1) after Calling 4 times to various other executives got to know my customer adviser is Ms. Paratibha Pal and she will call me when she get free, she called me next day, and told me I am assign to you in this week only, so can't tell why your account is negative may be some interest is applicable.

2) after that since last week trying to close the account with MOSL(Paid all the negative Amount+ already paid for the TGS for one Year which didn't used to earn a penny{means Loss+ TGS fees}) but still not able to get rid off all this.

totally frustrated by the replies of executives and calling to this number then that number this department then that department. no solution till date:-(

Motilal Oswal Financial Services