Promptness:

Bhopal India
Worst Performance
Jul 22, 2018 12:22 PM 19455 Views (via Android App)

Promptness:

They are totally doing irritating work 6 month ago I joined them for commodity advisory service before joining them they did call me everyday and just used to say sir please do join us 1 time we make sure to give you profit from market it was like totally irritation Calling everyday.

Finally I joined them 1st month I got profit from market of around 40000 with investment of 200000.

And on second month their call got wrong and I had loss in first ten days trading. Aftter 10 days they covered the loss. It was at no profit no loss. But on last 10 trading days of month their calls got totally wrong and I lost above 1.2 lakh rupees.

It was totally worst performance what they were pretending we will cover next month

I say when I have lost my capital how will cover without investment.

They were totally wrong I lost my huge money I suggest you to all traders don't join them or just depend on them.

Their calls predictions are worst

Motilal Oswal Financial Services