Promptness:

I will change this if i will get good services
Aug 16, 2018 10:41 AM 21444 Views
(Updated Aug 24, 2018 10:57 AM)

Promptness:

Never ever be trapped in this services of Motilal Oswal. They will ask you to see the results and something bla bla. They will say that you will recover your investments within the 2-3 months. I have taken the subscription before 4 months. The software subscription was coasted me @30000/- INR. I had my investment of 80000-90000. After following their calls now today I have only 2000 INR in my account. So, total loss is 1, 18000/- INR.

Please don't ever go with this firm. Even I prefer not to open a Demat account also with this firm. They are not giving margins and they are charging the highest brokerage of 4 paisa and 40 paisa. The worst experience of my life and my career as a trader.

Once I will get some profit from this service provider I will change my reviews. Their superiors are now actively taking care of customers. Let's hope I will also get some benefit from this software.

Motilal Oswal Financial Services