Promptness:

Worst brokerage service compare to others
Dec 30, 2020 06:30 PM 981 Views

Promptness:

Motilal is the worst trading brokerage service, you will not realize it until you compare it with other services. Never prefer Motilal if you are looking for a low brokerage solution. They usually charge high compare to other trading accounts, that too they will change your brokerage plan without proper notification and notice(one of the spammed e-mail). I ended up paying so much because of the change they made after 2 years of use without consulting me. The biggest mistake I have done is never looked out of Motilal, now I realized that I at least lost 20-30k minimum on brokerage every month, I literally saw my savings with other trading accounts. Many times, you lose money of not selling to cover up at least brokerage and you will lose more. You will be flexible when the brokerage is low.

Motilal Oswal Financial Services