Promptness:

Delhi India
Reality Check of Motilal Oswal Financial Services
Dec 08, 2018 06:20 PM 22859 Views

Promptness:

Hello! I am Avinash Hasija here in front of you presenting Reviews on Reality Check of Motilal Oswal Financial Services which I met through dealing with them personally thruough this Mouthshut.com website, the best site for sharing our experiences in reality either bad or good by writing on it's website page .

As the headline itself means what I had received in reality from this organisation .unfortunately I had met with bad experiences with it which are:

1. It's communication system is bad while dealing with the clients and customer.

2. The process of signing on it's website is bad and big and even more risky sometimes because there is problem of losing secrecy on it.

3. People dont respond on it immediately .

4. The Charges they charge for opening demat account are very high .

5. Their perfermance is very poor.

6.Their staff is less trusty .

1. After sales services are very poor not good, their staff never reply and even dont identify the customer and forget them after money is invested by them in their company.

2. Customer must have a knowledge of technical software otherwise their money will be lost due to lack of knowledge.

That's all which I want to share with you regarding my personal experiences which I had met while taking services of personal finance relating to opening of demat and other account .

That's The Reality Check of Motilal Oswal Financial Services Organisation so I personally advice you not to take any business services from such Financial Products and services providers and seller if dont want to face such problems which I met.

Thanks,