2, DLF City Centre Mall, MG Road, Gurgaon 122002, HR

+91-124-4068126

Gurgaon India
Moti Mahal Deluxe
Sep 25, 2015 10:41 AM 1030 Views

I have constantly preferred Moti Mahal and that is the reason I took the danger of requesting my lunch from here on last friday.

The request was really straightforward - Paneer Butter Masala, Malai Kofta, Butter Naan and A Moti Mahal Special Naan.

The request didn't take long got an affirmation call as well, till here everything was fine. I was told my request is stuffed and would contact me in 30 mins yet in the end took over an hour which simply complete my craving to eat and the thought of lunch went down the channel. South City 2 isn't too a long way from Sec 44 where my office is so separation wasn't an issue don't generally know what was? Needed to call them twice as couldn't bear the craving!

We should rate the nourishment - the paneer dish was delicious and the paneer was new however the malai kofta was too sweet and the kofta's were minimal hard, naan were consumable, general alright to eat as most likely the season of conveyance had impact.

Generally speaking next time I would just request from here on the off chance that I don't have a decision or they guarantee me an ensured on time conveyance!

Moti Mahal Deluxe - MG Road - Gurgaon