Flavor:

Packaging:

Sikar India
Great milk in taste and quality
Jan 17, 2016 07:23 PM 15493 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

I am a fan of mother dairy milk in West Bengal and now it is available in other states unlike yesteryears.I love its 1. Taste that looks very natural not artificial .Mother dairy has processed cow milk pack too.2. Its price because albeit its price has hiked but with respect to many other products.

The percentage of rise is nominal.3. Its color and flavor.It maintains originality and gives me satisfaction more than raw cow milk because raw cow milk has unwanted fat  too( not benevolent fat, harmful fat).4.

Mother dairy has normal( ful fat , toned and double toned) milk and I am a fan of toned because it has little fat that is beneficial to health and excess fat is churned out).5. Its pasteurized milk so bacterialess therefore we can directly have it without heating on gas unlike cow milk .6.we prepare curd and chhana at home and the taste is awesome.In milk form mother dairy milk stays long .we even prepare sweet using this at home .Taste, thickness, flavor, health wise its brilliant .I recommend that you can buy it from depot or buy pouch from kirana shop according to your choice .Very elderly people, toddlers, heart and cholesterol patients should not consume full fat milk or while fat milk .

Mother Dairy Full Cream Milk