Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I just went to Moscow to experience the Winter and for my literary pilgrimage.I think Moscow is pretty accessible and with enough common sense, you are very safe there. There are more tourist here as compared to St Petersburg.

My piece of advice about going to Moscow, make sure you know how to read Cyrillic letters. Taking Moscow Metro is an art in itself. If you can't read Cyrillic letters, you have to rely on Russians who know little or no English.

Learn basic Russian before going. Saying "spasibo" "thank you" in Russian is very well received. Try the Banya, Russian sauna, it's really refreshing.

Plan your route properly and you could very well walk most of the way after taking the metro to the right area.

Being the capital of the country, it is well endowed with beautiful cathedrals and great sights. It's really nice to travel in winter, when everything freeze up.

For girls, please, please try to dress well. The girls there really dress well for winter, they don't really bundle up and wear puffy down jackets. I feel so ugly while I'm there, like I'm "uglifying" the city.

Moscow