Results:

This coil is not that much good.
Apr 10, 2018 06:42 PM 3202 Views (via Mobile)

Results:

I use this in my house while I teach students in tuition.I light up this coil to let mosquitoes fly away.But mosquitoes never ends up they keeps on flying near me and my students.

It is that mosquito doesn't bite frequently but sometime they bite in our palm and thigh. They make irritating noise near our ears which disturbs us.

It is written on coils packed that'it keeps mosquito away' but its not fully true.Mosquitoe hover less near us but we are not satisfied.Another thing is that it releases harmful smoke which effect children and especially my grandmother who is suffering from asthma.Some better invention is required which after used tottaly ends up mosquitoes, atleast in the room where it is lighted.Sometimes many mosquitoes enter in rooms and at that time this coil is useless especially in rainy season.No matter we light up 2 or 3 coils but it goes in vain.And many many mosquiotoes keeps bitting and making irritating noise.It is required to find alternative to solve this issue in future.

Mortein Mosquito Coil