Morphy Richards

Great iron
Jun 19, 2015 08:00 AM 2501 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 19, 2015 08:00 AM)

Morphy Richards is a trusted brand and The products quality of this brand is superb. Morphy Richards steam iron is good product.  It made my ironing easy as now I do not have any kind of problem to ironing my  clothes. This unique Home appliance has superior features and all made me to get attracted to it.

The iron is light in weight. The soleplate is having great quality it is non stick coated and easily glides into the fabric and smoothens  the clothes and didn't stick on clothes, ensures safety of your clothes. It's design is unique and attractive and handle is safer. The product is durable.

There is a variable temperature control allows us to adjust the temperature according to the fabrics. It is ideal for dry, steam and spray ironing. It has adjustable thermostatic control.   It is 2200 watt consumption, it heats quickly.

The swivel cord is very flexible and it lets me do my work very comfortablely and swivel cord ensures  free movement while in use. It has variable steam controls to suit all fabrics from strong to soft.  The water spray features  lets you  ease out those stubborn creases. It has self cleaning features. It has shot for scheam, when using horizontally or vertically.

The product has warranty of 2 years for repairing or replacing defective part against any manufacturing defects.

It is affordable and worthy product. It's performance is great. I strongly recommend this product.

Morphy Richards Wave 400 Steam Iron