Medical Care:

+91-11-40849471

Worst Experience
Mar 13, 2017 01:20 PM 9347 Views

Medical Care:

In 2015, my mother had stomachache problem, she had gone through knife 2 months before for her hysterectomy, so we though this pain is due to that, but since it was continue so I thought I should take her to some big hospital where she can get good cure, so I took her to moolchand as some of my office colleague had suggested me about this hospital.

When I went there doc has seen her(i will not take his name, but I have all the prescriptions with me) and he gave some medicines, but pain still persist, after one week I took her again, to moolchand, and he prescribe ct scan of lower abdomen, so I got that ct scan done, from green park, and it was normal, doc said there is no serious problem, than he suggested us, for colonoscopy, as he was suspicious that my mother has some inflammation, once colonoscopy also came normal, he suggested us endoscopy, I was amazed that how he was experimenting, but I did not want to take any chance so we got agree, and starngely endosopy's report also came normal, than we have some arguments with the doctor, because he was unable to find the problem and still he was prescribing medicines to my mother, that night I could not sleep as my mother was in pain, so I stopped her taking those medicines, and next morning I visited my doctor who is geriatrician, Dr. Sachdev, who lives in vasant vihar, I showed him all the reports, and after seeing all the report he told me to take my mother to him, and I did so, after checking my mother, he prescribed 2 types tablets for one week, and wonder after taking those tablets her pain was gone, after one week he gave 1 month's tablet, and after one month there was no need to take the medicines, she is fine, and she never felt such pain since then.

After this trauma, I came to know, that in big hospitals I guess they first take all the tests because they have all those expensive machines and they just take that charges from the patients only, they really do not understand that it is not good to play with the patient's life, I am not going to visit that hospital in my life.

Write a Review on Moolchand Medcity - Delhi