Medical Care:

Near Moolchand Metro Station, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi 110024, DL

+91-11-40849471

New Delhi India
Moolchand Medcity, Delhi
Aug 17, 2017 09:33 PM 8255 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

Hello friend I am sharing my experience with MOOLCHAND MEDCITY, DELHI, My daughter was born in 2013 December after the birth they admit her in Nursery said me she is suffering from JAUNDICE will take in nursery till normal after 15 day they discharge my daughter and give me huge bill around 5 lakhs suddenly after discharge my daughter starting vomiting I was visited in moolchand they keep in emergency and take some test I felt thet didnot understan what the actually problem after 5 hours doctors told sorry our senior child speceilist is not holiday so can not do anything you must to go APPOLO HOSTPITAL and again they give me bill of 15000 it was soo horrible I visited to appolo they admitted in emergency and start the medicine after 2days they discgarge my child and say you maked fooled by moolchand hospital they did not underdtand the actual problem of child and maked money in the name of jaundice and nursery admiting charge.

So guy my experience is now these days Moolchand knows making money only.

Write a Review on Moolchand Medcity - Delhi