Medical Care:

Near Moolchand Metro Station, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi 110024, DL

+91-11-40849471

This is a Business, Not a medical facility!!!
Nov 12, 2014 05:48 PM 11826 Views

Medical Care:

I had my father admitted to this hospital for regular pneumonia. After keeping him in ward for just few hours, hospital staff moved him to ICU in the night, where Universal Hygiene Procedures did not appear to be followed by the hospital. He acquired further infections in the ICU, which  is one of the worst ICU I have ever seen. Doctors kept on telling us to "wait-and-watch" without telling us the complete story.

Hospital never referred us to another hospital, even when their respiratory specialist was not able to handle the situation. They always scared us against moving to a different hospital. Sputum was not analyzed in my father's 1st week of treatment, even when he was in ICU. Due to wrong antibiotics given for a week, my dad's condition became pathetically bad.

Proper treatment was not given in timely manner, even though the hospital was charging disgusting amount of money for treatment, and advising us for un-necessary invasive procedures. Even when the death looked certain, they would ask us to "wait-and-watch" the patient in ICU.

It seems that the hospital owners have non-ethical policies to be followed by hospital staff and doctors. They are more worried about bills, including consultation fees and charges for procedures.

This hospital definitely is commercially biased and the patients's well-being is not a priority for them.

Moolchand Medcity - Delhi