Medical Care:

+91-11-40849471

The worst hospital in Delhi - Moolchand Hospital
Jul 18, 2013 03:39 PM 879 Views

Medical Care:

A bad experience we had on 10th July 2013 @ Moolchand Hospital. Around 02:00 Am in the morning I took my husband to Moolchand, he was suffering from severe stomach ache and has breathing problem, the pulse rate were also came down to 42.

We taken him in Emergency first and asked the doctor on duty to check him, they started their treatment like ECG / taken some blood samples for test and they said that he need to get admitted as the pulse rate is also very down and he is having a regular stomach ache.

We said fine as we all wanted him to get a relief from the pain. Till the next morning the doctor didn’t knew what the exact problem is and why he is having a stomach pain. The lot of blood test / x-ray / ECG / Ultrasound was done. The doctor who was supposed to come @ 0900 in the morning came @ 1100 hrs after 2 hours. Here the patient has no relief from pain since he got admitted.

We were forced to ask for a discharge as the line of treatment they were providing was not at all good and no improvement in patient condition. We told the doctor that we need a discharge around @ 11:15 and we has to wait till 03:10 there in the hospital for same, such a bad service and attitude of the staff. Am sorry to write all this that the hospital don’t have a good staff / doctors. No one is willing to give a proper reply.

In the room we were given a hand sanitizer of amount INR450 and a thermometer of amount INR225 when we said that the same is not required, the staff on duty is saying that it is the hospital policy and every patient need to take this. I don’t understand why a patient and his attendant is forced to take a hand sanitizer & a thermometer.

My husband on one side was bearing a severe pain and on the other side I was fighting with the hospital staff for taking the hand sanitizer / thermometer which was no at all required for the treatment back. From early morning 0200 till evening 03:10 they have made a bill of INR 15000, Horrible Hospital.

I would have not felt very bad for the amount am paying, if my husband would have given a good treatment. Finally after discharge we taken him to Orchid Hospital which is in Janakpuri and there he was diagnosed with stone in gall bladder and was operated for same. He is now fine and recovering.

I will never suggest anyone to go to Moolchand Hospital nor myself will go again to moolchand after such a bad experience.

Moolchand Medcity - Delhi