Medical Care:

Near Moolchand Metro Station, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi 110024, DL

+91-11-40849471

Moolchand :The worst hospital and greedy team
Nov 30, 2013 04:20 PM 4947 Views

Medical Care:

My father was hospitalized 4 days earlier. In the beginning, they were very sweet and caring and provided good treatment. Further on they came to know about my TPA insurance and then after the things changed.

While my father was cured they told me that there is some other problem without any symptom  of that and told me that it is going to take time. Their only intention was keep the patient longer time to do a fat billing. They do false billing, even if doctor has visited once they charge it twice or thrice. They threatened me that if you take home your father now then his life will be in danger even he is fit and fine.

Here is the catch, while leaving they wrote a medicine and asked to take at home which is not supposed to take from home and only under doctor supervision. There can be serious problems if some one takes that medicine at home and no one will be there to help him and you will be required to run to hospital. We researched about that medicine on internet got information about that medicine and didn't gave to my father. He is good.

They are cheaters.