Medical Care:

+91-11-40849471

Poor Medical care, insensitive staff
Sep 18, 2013 03:03 PM 4731 Views

Medical Care:

Have had a pathetic experience at Moolchand Hospital 2 weeks back. Called to book an appointment for full body checkup of my mother, first impression from such big hospital, I get to hear that our coordinator has resigned and we don't have any other coordinator. After that when I got the appointment the staff attitude was so bad, doctor who was doing abdomen ultrasound was saying " this activity takes a lot of time if patient is fat". They were so rude I told them so many times that my mom is diabetic and she cant control her urine for long to which she said " unko nahi hai pressure, wait karo mein kya kar sakti hoon".

When we had to go for Bone Density check we were told machine is not working.For which we said we will come next saturday. I was told reports come in 3-4 days to which I said I will call you ( the coordinator) and we will be coming next saturday.

4 days after the test I made good 25 calls to the coordinator she didn't pickup my phone.

So saturday morning I called hospital and that is when they transferred my calls to Archana EHC coordinator who was still not picking up my phone, she said pls come for bone density check, consultations and  reports . After reachin there I got to know that bone density machine is still not working and thats when I gave her a piece of mind. After some time then she tells me Mam machine is working.

Max charges you more but trust me they are much more organized, they give you proper medical care however here all the people who did tests were in a hurry and things were just not in control of this coordinator, staff attitude was not upto the mark

Moolchand Medcity - Delhi