Medical Care:

Faridabad India
We trusted you and will keep on.. Thanks Moolchand
Jan 31, 2015 01:20 PM 11003 Views

Medical Care:

This is regarding surgery of my sister "Rachna Jain" done at Moolchand hospital in September 2014.

Entire team & staff(Administrative / Nursing/ HDS) has been very co-operative, helpful and ready to do whatever it takes to make a patient feel comfortable. I was surprised to see that how everyone in your staff shows round the clock caring attitude towards patients.

Special thanks to Mr. Satish Kumar  who helped us to make sure that my sister gets urgent admission & good care at all the times in our stay in the hospital. They have done exceptionally well with their humble & positive attitude. We are extremely happy for the treatment, received by doctors. our family had trusted you for all our medical requirements for almost a generation and our confidence level with you in last experience has gone to 100 times more than what it was before. Thank you very much.

Moolchand Medcity - Delhi