Medical Care:

Near Moolchand Metro Station, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi 110024, DL

+91-11-40849471

New Delhi India
Money hungry hospital
Jun 15, 2016 11:09 PM 11736 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

I dont know here are almost all reviews are good about this hospital but my personal experience was more than worse, in last november, 2015 I got ill and started feeling uneasyness at midnight so my elder brother took me to moolchand hospital's emergency they examine and gave me some injections and glucose bottle after an hour I started feeling good so they discharged me after reaching home within 30 I started feeling same uneasyness and having breathing problem so my brother took me to moolchand again it was almost 5 in the morning than the on duty doctor put me on oxygen and again some injection ( I have all the reports) and after an hour it was his time to leave so he gave some unstruction to the incharging doctor and leave and after 30 min. I got discharged again.

But this time we decided to stay there for some time in case if we have any problem so we were sitting outside on the chairs and after I started to feeling same thing again and this time I was not able to breathe properly, than my brother rush to the doctor and the new doctor examined me and send me for X ray. They took the X ray and put me on oxygen in the mean time and when the report came it was normal then the concerned doctor said I guess he is diabetic so they took sugar test again it wad normal and it was almost 10 in the morning and did not get any relief after all those tests that foctor said that he is not able to diagnosed the real problem so now there senior doctor is coming to examine me.

That doctor came at 11 and after examining me said admit him we will have to take no of tests to diagnosed the problem and they started there tests and my condition was getting more worse then one of my friend came to see me and after seeing this drama suggest my brother to take me to the heart institute, than my brother discharged me from there forcefully, they made signed many places and took almost 2 hours to make the discharging papers and Rs. 1100/- is still pending they did not refund us and the bill was 11, 000/- .

In my view and according to my personal experience this hospital is only for taking tests and for making money they dont care about your life, please please stay away from them I have all their reports that they did nothing related to my actual dusease.

Write a Review on Moolchand Medcity - Delhi