2/D-15, Kalpak Estate, Near Saraswat Bank, S M Road, Antop Hill, Wadala, Mumbai 400037, MH

+91-22-24034585, +91-22-24034593

Cheap cheaters
Jun 07, 2010 03:55 PM 2018 Views

Monica Restaurant is a substandard restaurant at Kalpak Estate, Antop Hill, Mumbai. Yesterday, when I was hungry, I went to dinner and ordered ginger fried noodles. in the night. The noodles were OK. But the gravy was smelling stale soon it cooled down a bit and then came the worst part.

UGH.

If you are a weak hearted or weak constituted person do not read further. While eating the noodles, it smelled of Gutkha and when I enquired, they told me that it was all right and I must be having visions. I left the remaining dish and got out.

The lesson:

Do not frequent this restaurant even if you are dying of hunger. They just lost a customer, fellas, that is me!. It was OK a few days ago but then I think the ownership changed hands and then thereafter it is going to dogs. This restaurant is a cheap chinese and hence we do not expect much quality and hygiene but yesterday's incident took the cake!

Monica Fast Food Restaurant - Antop Hill - Mumbai