Sachivalaya Marg EW, Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751013, OD

Jsr (Jamshedpur) India
Mongolia, (don't like it )
Nov 20, 2017 11:15 AM 828 Views (via Android App)

Hi friends today I will share my experience on mongin is restoren of bhubneswar . This is a cake shop and varity of cake aviable there .so I invited my friends to this place to celebrate by birthday on there.

Foods:

There many types of cake and pastries . Like Veg paties , burger and pizza are avialble here.

It is situated in bhubneswar which contain very less area . Inside area is very less and no decoration were made and no waiter more . There no table was arranged there we have to make my birthday in that way only.

Presentaion:

It food presentation it too bad They have decorated it not well . The rate is very high as compare to other cake shop like mio amore

Customer service:

customer service was not so much good they were always busy on there phone not taking care of needs of customers.

Value of money:

I order a cake of dark forest it cost me rs 450 of 2 pounds . As I saw the starting cake price was rs 300 . To expensive the take was normal taste not good got the real taste of it what I wanted. The value of money is more than what they given I am not satisfied with the quality .

Note : -please don't go with your friends and family on these restoren.

Thanks