Sachivalaya Marg EW, Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751013, OD

Manpur India
Bad Monginis
Nov 14, 2017 01:06 PM 1147 Views (via Android App)

Hii friends I will tell real thing about restaurant, perhaps every all know that the how is this restaurant so, by the way

I will tell about this restaurant so my friends live in that place who live in Monginis restaurant side sometimes I go there and celebrate the party I also was also show the this restaurant is not so good that's why because there are no decorations and there are no waiter more and,

But one thing is righi there are no more high charge but Food is not good like rood side hotel so there are no clean in that restaurant won't be feel like to eat something .

There don't have made good food and restaurant is not looking good and costember service is very bad all my friends attention please this restaurant is very bad and that's why all my friends don't go this restaurant.it is not well .

So, all my friends, thank you.

Monginis - Gajapati Nagar - Bhubaneshwar