Sachivalaya Marg EW, Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751013, OD

Ghatsila India
Monginis
Nov 18, 2017 03:53 PM 627 Views (via Android App)

Hi friends today I will share my experience on monginis of bhubneswar . This is cake shop varity of cake aviable there .so I invited my friends to this place to celebrate by birthday on there.

Foods:

Here all types of cake and pastries . Veg paties , burger and pizza are avialble here.

It is situated in bhubneswar which contain very less area . Inside area is very less and no decoration were made and no waiter more . There no table was arranged there we have to make my birthday in that way only.

Presentaion:

As we given order before we took it was well decorated . They have decorated it very well . The rate is very high as compare to other cake shop like mio amore.

Customer service:

Well customer service was not so much good they were always busy on there phone not taking care of needs of customers.

Value of money:

I order a cake of dark forest it cost me rs450 of 2pounds . As I saw the starting cake price was rs300 . To expensive the take was normal taste not good got the real taste of it what I wanted. The value of money is more than what they given I am not satisfied with the quality .

Monginis - Gajapati Nagar - Bhubaneshwar