Parking:

Store Range:

Mom-and-me store, Pune. Mahindra Retail
Aug 02, 2012 03:24 PM 8408 Views
(Updated Aug 02, 2012 04:16 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I first visited the Mom and me retail outlet (Aundh, Pune) when I was pregnant for buying maternity jeans for me.

I found that it is a very pleasant feeling shopping there. They have given a thought about what a pregnant/new mom requires. The restroom is very good for pregnant and new moms -it has a baby feeding area. There is a children's play area in the store.

The products have good variety. i.e. at that time I hadn't found maternity jeans in Pune elsewhere so I bought it.

The only problem here is the price. I found that all products here are expensive. After my baby was delivered I went again. Clothes for infants too seem to be 40% more in cost than similar quality that you would get outside (yea unbranded). But what do I care? I want comfortable clothes for my child - branded or unbranded doesn't matter.

The sales staff is helpful but when you tell them your range to buy toys eg. Rs. 500 to 700... there is very little they can offer. And this range is not v low either!

The worst part is the sale season - going on in monsoons. Items on sale are tagged. Sales guy says he will check if what you bought is tagged. Mine wasnt on sale. I purchased something for giving a gift to bday kid. I had to stress for a Tech Mahindra employee discount given. The billing clerk said that he was not aware of the TechM discount. The mgr said we dont give TechM discount on sale items! I mentioned that what im buying isnt on sale.

Ultimately I got the 10% discount after some discussion. And finally, There is not gift wrapping in sale season! come on! I was giving a gift to a kid - kids love gift papers man! This guy said we dont do it during sale season. I again mentioned that I bought an item on original price. He said that we dont wrap any items in this season! I was shocked and had to give the item to the kid without wrapping as it was late already. I am surprised why no wrapping is done... as price of all items even on sale is high anyway.

I would recommend a purchase from this store only for products you wont get outside, as this store has variety.

Mom and Me Store - Pune