Parking:

Store Range:

Worst Services - CapriCoast Home Solutions Pvt. Lt
Oct 11, 2017 09:44 AM 6239 Views
(Updated Oct 11, 2017 10:26 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Dear Friends,

My personal experience with Capricoast wasn't that friendly. Working with Capricoast is Worst than ever, They play around with customer's money. They cheat their customers if they are a laymen.

Please be-aware of Capricoast - If you need any good interior designers, please reach out to me @+91-9676766565

Our's was the first complete project they have executed in Hyderabad -

which included(Kitchen/Bed Room's - 2/Utility/TV Unit/Crockery)

1. The site inspection was done twice and taken the measurements on no of SFT installed, when they realized the customers were charged extra, they doesn't even respond back.

I have written emails to their CEO - John Varghese @ john@capricoast.com, but still things didn't work out.

1. They charge you as they wish(not for the sft installed - which is insane)

2. No proper acknowledgement, in spite of sending multiple reminders they never get back.

3. No proper delivery and fine finish as expected to be a professional finish.

4. They change the delivery end date with out your consent.

They finished the project on 29th Aug, 2017 and till now they have settled the excess amount we have paid.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND CAPRICOAST EVER TO MY FRIENDS, COLLEAGUES NOR RELATIVES. TRULY I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH THE EXPECTATION, I BLINDLY TRUSTED ON CAPRICOAST.

Modular Kitchen - Bangalore