Parking:

Mygubbi HSR Layout Bangalore worst experience
Sep 22, 2017 02:16 PM 7083 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Mygubbi is one of the horrible companies to choose for your house interiors. The meaning of this company and their actions dont match.Had worst experience of life time they promote for MDF and commit 30 days completion of the project yet on papers 45 days completion but all these nos are just a joke for them to commit. They don't complete even after 90 days or 120 days. No one is responsible post sales once they get money they would never come back to you they stop picking calls and their Customer relations team is the worst experience who are so ill mannered and never treat their customers with basic respect also. There is no escalation process no one cares. They even use ill mannered words & also call up threatening us that if we write an emails to managers they will with hold our project. The sales and designers promise they can do anything, You need to keep following up with them several times. They have a condition that they will start the installation work only after they receive complete payment. Fun starts after that. No one answers your calls. You need to keep following up with them. And they might answer the call if you try calling from a different number. Workers are rude and with bloated egos. No co-ordination between any one. We wish we knew this before. I am writing this to create awareness for others to not fall prey to their sweet coated sales talk or jazzy webpage or advertisements. They are not worried about their reputation or afraid of any escalations. I am kicking myself for going with them. HORRIBLE AVOID. More than anything till date they never give us the product after taking full money. We have lost so much money just following up traveling to their place again and again. I would file a case now that is my only option I have left with.

Modular Kitchen - Bangalore