Parking:

Capricoast-- Unprofessional & Regretful Experience
Nov 11, 2017 12:36 AM 3801 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I was planning to do the interiors for my new flat in August 2017. With this hope, I got in touch with Capricoast. First meeting was good. The consultant listened to our requirements and agreed to give us the designs as we want. They asked us to pay an advance so that they can go ahead. Then they arranged a partner and brought him to my home to select the designs. Although we selected a particular color, they said they don't have the stock. So we selected a different color of our choice. Till here everything looks ok.

Now the problem started when we are trying to finalize the design after paying 30K. Later we came to know that 30K is Capricoast fees. The charges are not clearly told to us and not properly maintained. The Capricoast Consultant happens to forget what we say and he even dont read his emails properly. I started to get impatient because of this nature.

Finally we finalized our designs in the paper. By that time, Capricoast consultant started losing his interest and it was left to us to finalize the designs. They basically acted like broker, between us and their partner. No interior design knowledge been shared properly.

Materials are delivered finally. Fittings started in the apartment only. But no one from the Capricoast and the Partner ever visited the apartment to see whats going on. All was left at the mercy of the carpenters. Capricoast and its Partner only keeps on asking for the rest of the money. I also kept on telling them to complete the work, money I will pay immediately after that.

Carpenters was fitting the design as their choice. Whatever was quoted to be delivered, not delivered completely. Finishing was pathetic. Fittings are worst, which shows lack of common design sense. Work is all over, but the finishing and common design sense is pathetic. Never expected it. Now I felt being overcharged by looking at the designs. Now I feel being highly overcharged, by looking at the finishing.

My suggestion is - People like us, who can choose a good apartment to buy, can even finalize the interiors as well. And then instructing some hired carpenters. No need of a Interior Designer( in my case its like a broker).

Modular Kitchen - Bangalore