MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. Notification may includes alerts, activities & updates.

OTP Verification

Enter 4-digit code
For Brands
MouthShut Logo

Thank you for sharing the requirements with us. We'll contact you shortly.

MouthShut Score

54%
2.94 

Parking:

Ambience:

Store Range:

Value for Money:

I feel this review is:

Fake
Genuine

To justify genuineness of your review kindly attach purchase proof
No File Selected

My gubbi frauds
Sep 16, 2018 03:02 PM 2521 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Ambience:

Store Range:

Value for Money:

They are a bunch of fraudsters.


Marketing is perfect.


Everything else is a Nightmare.


They will chase you. pamper you, make you feel like their god till you sign the contract. The contract is so meticulously drafted in favour of the company. There is no mention of plywood brand etc.


Thereafter you have to chase them, request them.even then they will not respond. They will make big promises about quality of materials and their quality policy. they will use local plywood, coz you really can't see what's inside, sometimes they use MDF instead of plywood.


They will take at least 120 days to finish 90% of work, remaining 10% they will never do.Absolutely. no coordination between, marketing team, design team, manufacturing team, installation team, customer care team, accounts team, etc, all the employees are so unprofessional and inexperienced. Installation is outsourced who don't know a thing about interiors. I don't know which as*es are running this company.


Hiring a carpenter and getting your interior done is lot more economical and easier than hiring these buggers. after completing 90% work, and getting 100% of their payment, they will never contact you, they will delete your records from their system, so just forget about 5 year warranty. Hiring them was a blunder for us. They just ruined the experience of building our dream home.


Upload Photo

Upload Photos


Upload photo files with .jpg, .png and .gif extensions. Image size per photo cannot exceed 10 MB


Comment on this review

Read All Reviews

YOUR RATING ON

Modular Kitchen - Bangalore
1
2
3
4
5
X