Parking:

Store Range:

Horrible experience with Mygubby, Bangalore
Sep 19, 2019 04:59 PM 266 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

Cant explain the trauma we had to go thru after spending so much of money. Right from Design, Quality, Finish to meeting the Timeline they proved highly incompetent. All good words and behavior they show at the time of marketing will turn upside down once you pay the money, you have to chase them to get your work completed, that too compromising quality and design. Any local carpenter would do a better job. (to note, lot of "modular" work is done at my site by their carpenters due to major mistakes in design and measurement.. and it was completely unprofessional)

I can write a book on my experience with them, but really scary recollecting the horrifying experience we had gone thru..

I am writing this comment only because I feel responsible, to help someone, to avoid falling into the same filth. Dont trust their words..

Modular Kitchen - Bangalore