Parking:

Store Range:

Worst ever service
Nov 01, 2017 01:24 PM 4417 Views
(Updated Nov 01, 2017 01:22 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Mr Sohaib,

You call yourself a CRM - wonder if you really understand the meaning of what a CRM's role in the company is?

1. I sent you mail 2 times asking for factory contact details(31st Oct and 1st Nov 2017) Please refer mail below. I had schedules my day accordingly. First of all you never bothered replying. Finally I get the details from a 3rd person after following up on the whats app group. This is nothing but irresponsibility.

2. On calling the factory - Joseph says he has no information about me coming? Is it a customers work? I guess the CRM doesnt know what his responsibilities are? anyways, I had no problem in updating joseph considering the interaction with you from day one, had I got the details a day in advance.

3. I had clearly informed the CRM that I wish to visit on 1st Nov - no information that the factory is close. I was due to leave at 12. Planned all my appointments accordingly, get the factory number from a 3rd person at 12.30 after follow up 3rd time, only to know that the factory is closed?

4. Is this they way you waste a customers day? this is height of shamelessness.  On calling Rekha - with whom I have been in touch all this while - she informs that there is another Rekha who has been marked in CC?

5. First it was Mahesh, then Naik, Then Rekha 1, now Rekha 2, Then Sohaib, Then joseph? is it a game of fooling with customer? each one is busy passing the buck to other?

6. I was told after marketing, designing, finalisation - the CRM comes into the role till the delivery of the end product. Here the CRM is not bothered to reply or do any co ordination but only talk over ph. so that nothing is in records.

I will not be wasting one more day on this. Share details of Umesh, Ravi or Sunils's email ID and let me have a word with them before we go forward on this. I have left a message on Linkedin to three of them though.

Modular Kitchen - Bangalore