Parking:

All in the game
Jul 11, 2009 08:01 PM 5728 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

It could be Girish, Ambrish or even Dwarkish .... I guess sometimes you guys get deceived by certain factors. At this juncutre I might on a part might blame your vendor for many reason like timing, pricing and his retention of profits which is his part of problem but on the other hand I am sure you must have carried away by the appearance of the display.

I guess on the marthalli ring road of rachana modular kitchen. Though I have very less to say because on the other hand your vendor claims that he is worth 5 crores which is none of either your or my business if he is that much crore hats off and let him take it back in his coffin but I feel he has to change his attitude in terms of his negligence in attending to the customers initial complaints which has to be taken care during the early days itself. Though we are also one of the interior designer based at Bangalore who believe on giving quality and efficiency to the client rather than go back and claim that I am so much worth etc.

Since there are technical issues involved in giving fullest statisfaction to all clients the error from the vendor part could be justified but from the customer point of view each penny counts for his spending as he is a genuine indeed and we have to respect the customers claims with open hand and do justice to give an reputation to the trade wherein I am also involved.

Modular Kitchen - Bangalore